Pageviews last month

Thursday, July 28, 2011

I am just trying to go slow

Why is it we lose a few, gain a few? What is up with that? I know that sometimes I do the "I can afford to overeat a bit because I was soooo gooood yesterday" thing. BAD BAD JONNI!
So, Tuesday I did great, but Tuesday night I gave in and ate some chinese take-out. Didn't stuff myself like I usually do, but I was bloated from the salt on Wednesday.
Though in my defense, I worked out really hard for 1 hour on Tuesday night to help some of the bad effects.

Anyhow, what I am trying to do right now, is to be down every Saturday morning when I get on the scale.
Down from the last Saturday. Even if it is 2/10ths of a pound, (don't ya love digital scales?) that is a victory for me.
I only started this the 16th, so I have made it through one Saturday so far.
I will try and keep everyone posted.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment