Pageviews last month

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I promised this article for Crave Cure


Wow! We’ve been getting hundreds of emails from subscribers who are excited about my new “Crave Cure” drink that will be available, for the first time ever, later this week.

Why is everyone so excited? Because, excess cravings is the #1 reported problem of all my readers. And let’s face it, no eating program is going to help you lose body flab if you can’t first control your cravings.

This is the #1 reason why most diets fail… folks end up getting too hungry and the cravings get too intense… and they end up throwing in the towel and quitting. (Often times they gain back even more weight.)

So the real key to rapid and lasting fat loss is to first get your cravings under control. We all know that willpower alone isn’t enough… and never will be.

With that in mind, here are the top questions we're getting about Crave Cure and the answers:

Q: What exactly is Crave Cure and what does it do?

A:
Crave Cure is the first crave-killing drink in the world and it’s scientifically-designed to curb your cravings. You’ve seen those little 5-Hour Energy® shot bottles, right? Well, my new Crave Cure product comes in the same type of little bottle and all you do is “take a shot” whenever you feel a craving come on between meals. Within minutes the special nutrients in Crave Cure helps to “turn off” your brain’s cravings while giving you a boost of energy as well.

Q: How does Crave Cure come packaged?

A:
You get 12 bottles to a box.



Q: Do Crave Cure shots taste bad?

A:
Absolutely NOT! I kept taste top of mind when creating these shots and they really taste incredible… I mean they taste as good as fruit juice (they come in grape and berry flavors) but they contain no sugar.

Q: I heard you only have a small amount of Crave Cure, how can I be sure to get it before you run out?

A:
It’s true… I am only getting in 10 cases of Crave Cure from my manufacturer and I predict we’re going to sell out in the first 24 to 48 hours. To avoid disappointment simply take action right when you get an email from me saying they’re available.

Q: When will Crave Cure be available?

A:
I thought we were going to be ready today… but there was a shipping delay so I’m shooting for this coming Thursday, September 22nd. I’ll be sure to send out an email as soon as Crave Cure is ready on that day.

Q: How much will they be?

A:
I’m searching for just a few of my readers who want to be the first to get their hands on this new product to fight cravings… and I’m going to be offering a BIG discount to those who try it first, in exchange for your feedback on how the product works for you. (I haven’t set an amount yet, but they will be affordable.)

You’re going to see ads for Crave Cure in all the popular women’s magazines and hear about it on the radio and on TV in the coming months… but because you’re a valued subscriber to my newsletter, you’ll get the opportunity to be one of the FIRST in the world to experience this breakthrough product.

Q: What if they don’t work for me?

A:
Out of the original test group that tried the first prototypes of Crave Cure for two weeks, 95% experienced a reduction in cravings and hunger. So I’m confident it will work for you. ESPECIALLY if you also use my craving-killing nutrition tips that come with each order of Crave Cure as a special report bonus. (More on that soon.)

But if for some strange reason Crave Cure doesn’t work for you, don’t worry, just email me about a fast and friendly refund and I’ll make sure you’re taken care of right away.

Alright, that’s it today… I’ve got to get back to work here so Crave Cure will be available soon. However, before I go, I wanted you to know that I will be giving away a box of Crave Cure tomorrow to 10 lucky subscribers who open tomorrow’s email and take action right away. So be on the lookout for my email tomorrow!

With Energy,

Coach Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment