Pageviews last month

Monday, October 3, 2011

TWO THINGS FOR MONDAY

First off, did you order  Crave Cure? My husband and I both tried it yesterday for the first time. John loved it. He said it kept him from being hungry for several hours, and gave him good energy. I used it in the afternoon instead of a snack, (I am a little "munchy" when I wake up from a nap) and it kept me from the sweets I wanted.
It is worth the try if you can.

Secondly, I am listening to the Jillian Michaels podcast as we speak, the 9/30/2011 episode. Check it out, you can get it on itunes or zune.
This episode she talks about eating whole foods, organic foods. It is real reinforcement for what I preach. Jillian says "Scientists cannot make anything better than God"
wow, how right is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment