Pageviews last month

Monday, April 23, 2012

A Little Advice from Dr Kareem Samhouri

(From time to time I share things from other newsletters I follow, Dr Kareem has some crazy ideas that work. Check him out.) I’m going to make this as easy as possible on you. If you want to lose ten pounds, there’s a simple solution, and I’ve laid it out for you, entirely, right here: http://DrKareem.com/article/lose-10-pounds/ Fitness information can be confusing. Here are a few questions I answer in this blog post, just before I give you the exact workout plan you should be doing to hit your goals:
 Should you build muscle to lose fat? Is cardio an effective way to lose weight? How about interval training? Where does that fit in? What’s the #1 fastest way to lose ten pounds? 
 

 With 150 comments or more, I’ll hook you up like this more often.

 have a great day,

 Kareem ps: I have a new article posted, Don't Give Up on Your Goals. Click the shebudgets button on the right! Jonni

No comments:

Post a Comment