Pageviews last month

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Spring is in the air!

Well, maybe. Today is cloudy and gray.
But yesterday? Oh, so nice and sunny. I took a long walk after work. In just my capri spandex and my t-shirt and sunglasses! It felt so good.
This is how I knew it was spring. We live on a little piece of a road, not very busy, and on it there was one set of rollerskates, one skateboard, one little sister being pushed in a stroller, two bikes, one scooter, one wagon and one minibike! As I walked there were countless people in their yards working, and several dog walkers. And everyone was smiling!
Hope you are all smiling too.

please read my article that comes out on Friday, about Obesity additives, just click the She Budgets link there on the right.
Jonni

No comments:

Post a Comment