Pageviews last month

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Flag Day

Good Flag Day afternoon. I hope everyone is well, and happy today.
Lets start off with a basic "get healthy" idea.
 Clean out your cupboards.
     I am talking junk food, and processed foods.
          chips, cookies, candy, salad dressings, crackers, frozen dinners, sodas, anything with an artificial sweetener/color/flavoring, anything containt high fructose or "enriched " in the ingredients.
I know this feels like almost everything, but if you want to change your life and your body, these things have to go.

Replace them with whole grains, sprouted grains, organic, whole fruits and vegies. Brown rice and pasta, and remember, homemade is always better. I can help with recipes and how to if you want. Let me know

I think this is plenty for now, Have fun!
Jonni

No comments:

Post a Comment