Pageviews last month

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Fifth of July

How did you do yesterday? I didn't want to make it my cheat day (cuz we are having company this week) so I tried to make it bearable. Got invited at the last minute to an extended family BBQ, I did have a hotdog, white bun (ick, I really can't stomach white bread much anymore) with mustard and onion only, and a small spoonful of baked beans. (FIBER!!) and a 1/2 ear of corn on the cob, nothing on it. No dessert. Had a great time and didn't feel hungry or deprived.
There were new puppies there, so that occupied time and dirtied my hands enough to keep them out of the food!
I hope everyone had a safe day, and I hope to hear from you.
leave a comment!
HTTP://WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/BELLYFATFREE
and join us on facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment