Pageviews last month

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Geez, its been a long time.

sorry about that!
I gained a bit of weight over the wonderful, fun holidays. My holidays actually go from Thanksgiving to Martin Luther King day because we have a big fancy dressup dinner that last weekend. And I found that the two weeks between new years day and mlk day weren't enough to get down the 10 pounds I really wanted to. But now I am mostly back to counting calories and no obesity additives, and watching that sugar! That's what really does me in around the holidays. Its not that I'm eating too much turkey (haha)
Around here its been snowing so much that we can't get home for lunch so I have had to eat out (3 restaurants in our parking lot) for the last two days. ugh, not helping.
I have started Jillian Michaels yoga meltdown. Hate it and love it.
have you tried anythng new lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment