Pageviews last month

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

WHOA, A MONTH BETWEEN ENTRIES

I gotta get back on this ball!
I have been doing a new workout in addition to my regular ones in the mornings. Every evening I am doing a crazy 12 minute workout from
www.bodyrock.tv.com They are mostly like crossfit workouts, where everyone is different, and you push really hard for 50 second intervals with 10 seconds rest in between.
I'll be honest, I take 15 seconds (big difference? no) but these have started working my muscles into shape!
Lets see if I can get some before and afters of my first 30 days on here.
I am currently on day 3 week two of the February workout. My daughters and I are doing this together.
Now, I want to say, I did not lose any weight during this 30 days. I am going to try harder this time through to shed some poundage too!
let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment