Pageviews last month

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Been Busy at Work

But I thought I would get on to tell you how things are going. This new 30 day challenge I am doing on bodyrock.tv is different. This week is bun workouts (though, when I am done, my whole body feels it, so don't let the name fool you!)
I love those before and afters, but I still haven't changed the scale. Hmmm
So this week, I am trying something a little different to shake things up.
I am not going to tell you what it is until I see if it works, cuz how silly would it be to tell you to try something that doesn't work?
I have some more Josh Bezoni newsletters to post for you, they will be coming soon.
Oh, I am a Cha Cha vetter now, so ask some questions people!!
have a great night,
talk at you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment