Pageviews last month

Thursday, March 15, 2012

food, food, food

Whether you are trying to get healthy, or lose a few pounds, you need to realize first off that this is not your typical "diet" where you cut out foods, or drink yourself silly, or give up food altogether for a few weeks and then you are done.
THIS IS A LIFESTYLE CHANGE. SOMETHING THAT WILL HELP YOU THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

My tips mostly come from Belly Fat Free, by Josh Bezoni. I will find the link to get his book here in just a minute. I met Josh and his "students" in 2007 and knew this was the only way to go for me. Did you notice? I said "for me" not for you, or for everyone. You have to do what is right for you and your body and your health conditions.
1.clean our your cupboards!
read your labels and throw out sugary foods, salty snacks, anything with trans fat, hydrogenated oils, enriched flours, artificial colors/flavors, anything ending with 'ose. (sucrose, glucose, sucralose)We call these "obesity additives" What's left? You may ask. Real food, the way God made it, fresh, organic good-for-you food.
2. eat a little meal, (mini meal) every 3 hours.
Include some protein and good carbs, (vegies, whole grains)
3. move everyday.
4. have a cheat meal once a week
5. find your "trigger" foods and eliminate them, or at least limit them to your cheat meal.
6. if you are truly trying to lose weight, only weigh in once a week.
That scale can make you eat if you are emotional about it. Stay Away!

Contact support2@7daybellyblastdiet.com if you would like to purchase a copy of Josh's book, I get nothing in return for your buying, I just want to share my success. (but I am in the book, I think I am the last chapter)

let me know what you think of all this...
Jonni

No comments:

Post a Comment