Pageviews last month

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Took last night off

I used my time last night to color my hair, (shhhhh!).
Yes, I color my own hair also, I save money wherever I can!
So, this morning I did my bodyrock.tv workout, it looked like this
each exercise is 30 seconds on, 10 seconds off, for a total of 12 minutes.

1) Push Up & Twist
2) Sandbag Swings – w/ two 8pound weights
3) Switch Lunge
4) Bentover row – w/ two 8pound weights
5) Side Lunge – Left Leg – w/ two 8pound weights
6) Side Lunge – Right Leg – w/ two 8pound weights
7) Push-Up & Touch Shoulder
8) Lunge & Twist – Alternate legs – w/ two 8pound weights
9) Shoulder Press & Squat – w/ two 8pound weights
10) Elevated Push Ups
11) Mountain Climbers
12) tricep dips
13) Plank
14) Side Oblique Plank – Left Side
15) Side Oblique Plank – Right Side
16) Tricep Dips
17) Goblet Squats – w/ two 8pound weights

Why do I enjoy these workouts? They kick my butt almost everytime!
And, they are different every day! I can do them in the privacy of my own home, and they do a video for each workout, so you can see the moves, or modify to suit you.
Tomorrow is the end of my 30 day challenge, so I will post pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment