Pageviews last month

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

THE HUNGER GAMES

Anybody else reading this?
Wow, what a great story. I am about halfway through Catching Fire right now, and already have the last book, Mockingjay at home waiting.
My daughter read this with her work crew, and got me interested.
No, I was a bit interested after I heard Cliff Ravenscraft and Father Roderick talking on their Balanced Life Podcast. But my daughter put me "over the edge" and now I am totally immersed in this world.

The movie is coming out at the end of this month. But if you have read the first book, you should "relive" it with the Hunger Games Podcast on GSPN.tv.com
or you can get it on iTunes or Zune. This is Cliff Ravenscraft again, with his wife Stephanie, and they have such a good repor, and it just makes me more excited to see the movie.

What does this have to do with being fit and healthy? Well, we all need to be well rounded. I also knit and crotchet.
Have a great healthy day, I will post my workout next.

No comments:

Post a Comment